Blacksmith’s Kitchen is a cosy and relaxed bistro-style restaurant, situated in the old blacksmith’s cottages on Pearl Mountain.
Built in 1747, these two buildings predate the Manor House by some 70 years, and many of their original features have been preserved or reclaimed for use in their renovation. Before this the buildings had functioned as a workshop and tractor shed, and some of these more agricultural trinkets have also been retained in the new building.
The restaurant serves a selection of Pearl Mountain and locally sourced wines, and has a Mediterranean-inspired menu, as well as a wood-fired pizza oven. The farm also has a veggie patch which keeps the kitchen supplied!
Reservations & General Enquiries
+27 21 870 1550